City of The official website of Huntington, WV


Exterior Property Code Violations

The Public Works Department's Code Enforcement Unit conducts inspections for violations of exterior property ordinances. These violations include high weeds, loose trash, junk storage, vacant and unsafe buildings and unlicensed vehicles, among other things. Violations can be reported to Public Works by calling 304-696-5903 or emailing Lisa Anderson at