City of The official website of Huntington, WV



To report a pothole in the City of Huntington, call the Public Works Department at 304.696.5540 (press option 1 for Public Works) or email Lisa Anderson at or Chante Dunn at Please list the closest physical address when emailing a request to fill a pothole.