Citizen search committee for new Huntington police chief
- Mark Bates, Huntington City Council chairman
- Kenny Burner, retired West Virginia State Police trooper; deputy director of the Appalachia High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Area.
- Cathy Burns, president and CEO of the Huntington Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Layton Cottrill, general counsel and senior vice president for executive affairs at Marshall University.
- The Rev. Reginald Hill, pastor of Antioch Missionary Baptist Church.
- Randy Moore, vice president of the West Virginia AFL-CIO; subdistrict director of the United Steelworkers of America.
- Dan O’Hanlon, retired Cabell Circuit Court judge (committee chairman).
- Donna Rumbaugh, president of the Neighborhood Institute of Huntington; owner of Perennial Favorites Greenhouse.
- David Tyson, attorney, Tyson & Tyson Law Firm.
- Joseph L. Williams Jr., chairman and CEO of Basic Supply Company, Inc.; former Huntington mayor.
- Brandi Jacobs-Jones, director of administration and finance for the City of Huntington.
- Jim Johnson, constituent services liaison, City of Huntington.
- Capt. Ray Cornwell, Huntington Police Department.
News Home |